3. Your gaze should slowly return to the ceiling. Do this by tilting your head in a downward direction. You should hold it in position for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. In the same way as if your ears were pointing toward your shoulder, shift your head until your head points in the direction to your right. Maintain your shoulders down, and hold the position for five to ten seconds.
5. The same thing on the opposite side.
6. Your head slowly tilts to the right as if you’re gazing over your shoulder. For 5-10 seconds, hold this pose.
7. Repeat the exercise on the other side.
Levator scapula stretch
The levator-scapula muscle can be found on each side of your neck, at both sides and behind. It raises the scapula bone, which links your upper arm and collarbone.
1. Sit with your face against the wall, and the elbow bent towards the elbow, forming a right angle.
2. Then slowly, rotate your head to the other direction. Then, bend to the point that your back and neck seem slightly stretched. You should hold the position for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Repeat the process on the opposite side.
4. Stretch your shoulders.
5. Step into a doorway and place your hands on the doorframe with your arms bent to an angle of right.
6. Maintain your neck straight until you can feel your collarbone slightly stretch.
Stretch your shoulders
1. Place your arms straight up on the doorstop and place your hands upon the doorstop.
2. Keep your neck straight until your collarbone begins to be stretched slightly.
3. You should hold the position for between 5 and 10 seconds.
Treatment of shoulder and neck discomfort
Treatment for neck or shoulder pain is dependent on the roots of the problem. In the event of a heart attack, emergency treatment strokes, heart attacks, and other serious diseases is common. Most of the time therapies for physical rehabilitation as well as home remedies and massage can help you be more comfortable. The most serious conditions that require urgent care.
If there is a fracture of the collarbone or sho