Why is SEO important, and do you need to outsource to a local or even long distance company in order to get optimal results? Well first, what is local SEO? Usually, it is SEOdedicated to making your website or service more visible to people in a certain geographic location. In order to really find what you are looking for if you need local search SEO, you should start by finding a local SEO guide, because that will help to introduce local SEO strategies to you, and will help you decide if it is the right thing for you.
It definitely isn’t hard to find an affordable seo company, so the real question becomes whether or not SEO should be important to your online marketing scheme. Here are a few facts that might help to shape your opinion on the matter.
- Only roughly 30% of search users click on inorganic links such as paid sponsored links.
- In 2012, page hits to local resources such as online directories more than quadrupled from non PC devices.
- Almost 60% of people have researched products or services online according to Pew Internet.
- More than 90% of marketers claim that content creation is “very effective” or at least “somewhat effective” where SEO is concerned
- About 7 out of every 10 users on social media sites in North America are in some connection with one local business or more.
If you do decide to invest in a search engine marketing company to get Seo services for small business, then make sure you look for a local SEO guide. It is a great, sometimes free tool to really give you a handle on what you should be looking for in local SEO strategies. Visit here for more.